As of October 22, 2013, our Box Office Phone Number has changed to 932-7490.
2013-14 Season of Events
The UH Hilo Performing Arts Center produces and presents a Season of Events as part of its mission to provide significant cultural and educational opportunities for the University and Big Island Communities.
This year's Season offerings include:
- Broadway's Next H!t Musical, September 26
- Nnenna Freelon & Trio, October 25
- The Intergalactic Nemesis: Book Two: Robot Planet Rising, January 17
- Rasta Thomas' Bad Boys of Dance, February 11
- Rhythmic Circus Feet Don't Fail Me Now, March 11
- Danu, March 21
- Miss Saigon, April 10, 11, 12, 17, 18 & 19 @7:30pm, April 13 @ 2pm
All performances begin at 7:30pm with the exception of the matinee performance of Miss Saigon, which begins at 2pm.
Fall Quatro: 4 Events for just $20!
- The Spoon River Project, November 7, 8, 9 @ 7:30pm, November 10 @ 2pm
- Fall 2013 Great Leaps Dance Concert, December 7 @ 2pm and 7:30pm
- UH Hilo Jazz Orchestra Concert, December 12 @ 7:30pm
- Season of Light Holiday Concert, December 15 @ 2pm
To receive the 4 events for $20 deal, the Fall Quatro package needs to be purchased by November 7, 2013.
Spring Trifecta: 3 Events for just $15!
- Spring Choral Concert, April 27 @ 2pm
- Spring 2014 Great Leaps Dance Concert, May 3 @ 2pm and 7:30pm
- UH Hilo Jazz Orchestra Concert, May 8 @ 7:30pm
To receive the 3 events for $15 deal, the Spring Trifecta package needs to be purchased by May 3, 2014.
Season Brochures & Subscription Information
- Tuesday, August 20, 2013 – Season Subscriptions renewals begin for 2012-13 Season Subscribers.
- Friday, August 30, 2013 – Priority Seat Renewal Deadline for 2012-13 Subscribers.
- Tuesday, August 27, 2013 – Current Applause Members begin to purchase Season Subscriptions.
- Tuesday, September 3, 2013 – Season Subscriptions sales begin for the General Public.
- Tuesday, September 3, 2013 -- Fall Special Event Tickets on Sale.
- Tuesday, September 10, 2013 – Single Ticket sales begin.
- Thursday, November 7, 2013 – Deadline to purchase Fall Quatro package.
If you subscribed to the 2012-13 Season and wish to renew for the 2013-14 Season prior to August 27, please remember to contact Dori at 932-7496 for assistance.
Download a copy of our 2013-14 Season Brochure.
Tickets for the 2013-14 Season of Events may be purchased online 24/7 via our ticketing website.
The Box Office is open Tuesday-Friday, 9am-1pm for orders by phone(808-932-7490) with the use of a Visa/MasterCard, or walk-up sales.
If you are looking for an event that does not appear on this page, please check out our Monthly Calendar. The event you are looking for may be a Performing Arts Department Event, Special Event, or rental.
Important Box Office InformationAs of August 27, 2013, the Box Office will re-open at its original location on the theatre lanai during box office hours.
Our season is supported in part by the Hawaiʻi State Foundation on Culture and the Arts, WESTAF, The Western States Arts Federation; NEFA-NDP, New England Foundation for the Arts, National Dance Project; The National Endowment for the Arts, and is coordinated in association with the Performing Arts Presenters of Hawaiʻi.
Our season is also generously supported by local Sponsors, largely through the efforts of our Advisory Committee, as well as our Applause! members. Click on the links to find out who all of these wonderful people are!
Mahalo to our 2012-13 Season Sponsors:
- KAPA, KBIG, Native FM
- KWXX, B97/B93
- Business Services Hawaii
- Concept Construction Inc.
- Hirayama Brothers Electric
- Big Island Federal Credit Union
- DJSM LLC, Dr. Allan & Jean Takase
- GW Construction
- HPM Building Supply
- Kuhio Grille
- Stan’s Contracting Inc.