Legacies ~ Ho'omau
Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 7:30pm
The UH Hilo Performing Arts Center presents
Legacies ~ Ho'omau
“Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art.” ~Neil Gaiman
Over the years, so much of the performing arts department talent has graced the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center’s stage, and many of them have done just that: Made. Good. Art.
For one night only, some of the best and brightest reunite to deliver a show combining film, music and dance for an evening to pay tribute to and benefit the performing arts. The show’s theme is that of legacy…honoring those who have come before while forging ahead and inspiring those yet to come. Showcasing some of the most exceptional vocalists, musicians and dancers to have set foot on this stage in recent years. This will be a night to remember!
The evening is conceived and Directed by Dori Yamada, with Musical Director Trever Veilleux, and featuring Choreography by Kea Kapahua and Trey Saunders, and Vocalists, Cristina Hussey and Kimo Apaka and don’t forget the Special Guest Appearances…..by alumni and students you know and love to watch!
Special Surprise Boxes will be available for purchase at the event, just $10 each!
- ONE Olivier Box: A handcrafted Koa Bowl
- TWO Monroe Boxes: 2 Season Ticket Packages in each
- FOUR Hitchcock Boxes: One Fall Quatro AND One Spring Trifecta Package in each
- TEN Tarantino Boxes: One Fall Quatro Package in each
- TEN Spielberg Boxes: One Spring Trifecta Package in each
- SIXTEEN Baldwin Boxes: Pairs of tickets to each of the four fall Performing Arts Department Events; Spoon River Anthology, Fall 2013 Great Leaps Dance Concert, UH Hilo Jazz Orchestra Concert and Season of Light Holiday Concert
Tickets are reserved seating, $20 Adults, $10 UHH/HCC Students (with valid ID) & Children 17 and under. Single tickets for this performance will go on sale September 3, 2013. Call 932-7490 or order online.