2023-24 Season of Events
The UH Hilo Performing Arts Center produces and presents a Season of Events as part of its mission to provide significant cultural and educational opportunities for the University and Big Island Communities.
- Dance Collective, September 15
This year's Season offerings include:
- Big Island Taiko Festival 2023, October 14 & 15
- Imperfect Gentlemen, February 8
- Kala Ramnath, March 7
- Happily Eva Afta, April 12-14; April 19-21
All performances begin at 7:30pm with the exception of Big Island Taiko Festival 2023 and Happily Eva Afta which also have matinee performances at 2pm.
Season Subscription Information
- Tuesday, July 31, 2023 – Web orders commence for Dance Collective
- Monday, August 7, 2023 - Online Season Subscription renewals begin for past subscribers(2022-2023 ONLY)
- Monday, August 21, 2023 -Online Season Subscription orders begin for NEW subscribers
- Tuesday, September 5, 2023 - Box Office opens for online and phone orders only for all shows
Tickets for the 2023-24 Season of Events may be purchased online 24/7 via our ticketing website.
The Box Office is open Tuesday-Thursday, 9-11am for phone orders only (808-932-7490) with the use of a Visa/MasterCard. You may also purchase tickets online 24/7. In person sales and will call ticket pick ups at the window will only be available two hours before showtime on show days.
If you are looking for an event that does not appear on this page, please check out our Monthly Calendar. The event you are looking for may be a Performing Arts Department Event, Special Event, or rental.
Important Box Office Information
The Box Office is located on the theatre lanai and is open for phone and web orders ONLY during box office hours. In person sales are available on show days two hours prior to showtime.
Our season is supported in part by the Hawaiʻi State Foundation on Culture and the Arts, WESTAF, The Western States Arts Federation; NEFA-NDP, The National Endowment for the Arts, and is coordinated in association with the Performing Arts Presenters of Hawaiʻi.